HAPPY GO LUCKY

Get To Know Me?


I got nothing to write in my head but I want to post something here. So this is me answering some interesting questions that I found on internet. This is called T.M.I tag which is Too Much Information. And I know this is not important blog post but I just want to post it.... and i'd say thank you to anyone who still want to read this. Let's get start it!

What are you currently wearing?
I'm wearing my favorite black&white 'daster' that I bought at Malioboro Jogja

Have you ever been in love?
YES! Of course

Did you ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes, I did but it's okay

How old are you?
23, turning 24 this year

How tall are you?
I'm not tall, i'm tiny. 156cm

How much do you weigh?
It supposed to be 48 but I'm gaining 3kilos errhh

Do you have any piercings?
Yes, I have two on my ears

Do you have any tattoos?
No, but i like to applying a temporary sticker tattoo on

What's your favorite drink?
Mineral water, always.

What's your favorite song?
A Whole New World and other Disney songs

What's your Zodiac sign?
Libra

How long does it take you to shower?
5 minutes - less than 10 minutes. I don't get it why people take so much time to shower
to be honest I don't really like showering oops..!

What's favorite show?
Running Man, the one and only Korean program I interest in

What's your favorite bands?
Coldplay! Maroon 5, I miss the old version of them. and Sheila On 7. 
Loh kok banyak...

Something you really miss?
Quality time with my full-team family. Since we are all living by distances now, for work and study purposes

Where do you go when you're sad?
Just stay in my room, sing along or watching movies will relieve it.

How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Hm, depends on the conditions. It only take 8 minutes if in a rush, but normally it take 20-25 minutes.

Have you ever been in a physical fight?
No. I'd like to avoid any confrontations.

What turns you on?
A sweet-scented and family-oriented man

What turns you off?
A man who takes selfie a lot!! Drop shay

Quality you look for in a partner?
Hardworker. A patient and calm one to balancing my clumsy-childish side

What's your favorite color?
All color are my favorite, moreover if they're in a pastel version.

Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood. Mostly soft music

Favorite quote?
"What goes around comes back around" 
It remind me to always do a good thing if I want a good result in my life

Favorite actor?
Ryan Goslingggg

Do you have any fears? What they are?
Hm, CLOWN. Yes I know it's weird, but they are not funny at all!

What's the last thing that made you cry?
I easily cry over something. The last thing that made me cry is because last night I watched a viral video on internet which there are rural elementary students who ask for a school bag to the Mr. President. Since they go to school with plastic bags, bare feet, and outworn uniforms. And more, I got teary this morning knowing our Mr. President sent them bunch of school equipment :') 

Last time you said you loved someone?
This morning to my boyfriend, before I had a flight.

Last book you read?
Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

The book you're currently reading?
88 Love Life by Diana Rikasari

Last show you watched?
The Late Late Show with James Corden on Youtube

Last place you were?
Airport. I just flying back home today

Last sport you played?
Hm.....running to catch my flight this morning ^o^

Who's the last person you talked to?
My little brother, Rere

Last song you sang?
Nyawa dan Harapan by Raisa. This song currently stuck in my head, such a meaningful song today

Do you have a crush?
Yes, Bhagaskara Pearce :p

The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
Fika, my closer frienemy! 
"I'm buying juice and a man beside me smell like my ex :(" She said.

Favorite Food?
Honestly I eat e-ve-ry-thing, I like food a lot but Nasi Padang for the win!!

Place you want to visit?
Weh Island and Iceland. I need to see The Majestic Aurora before I die

What's the last time you kissed someone?
This noon, kissed my mom

Last time you were insulted?
I don't get insulted easily, so I can't remember when

Favorite flavor of sweet?
Can I answer all of it? 

What instruments do you play?
I can't play any. But I'm learning and enjoying to play ukulele

Favorite piece of jewelry?
Necklace and earring

Have you ever used it?
Yes lah

Last time you hung out with anyone?
Last night with my friends, having our favorite Ice Teh Tarik

DONE!
Whaaa you still read it? BIG THANK YOU 
See you on my next blog post. I swear i'm not going to post unimportant things again. Hhehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram