HAPPY GO LUCKY

Count My Blessing

Did I ever tell you before about how I love October so much?
Since October is the month I was born in, so it would always be the month i've been waiting for along year. It doesn't mean that I want some surprises, gifts, or parties but it's way more than that. It's all about me -- self reminder for myself.



And this year, October 2017, is a blessed month for me. Even if there's also unwanted-things-happened, but I'll keep it and making it a lesson of life. Lemme count my blesses this month.
1. A day right before my birthday, I got a new job. Not only one, but two opportunities came to me. And the exciting part is one of these jobs is remote which I can take those two opportunity without having guilty to choose one of them. Flexible office hour. Alhamdulillah.
2. Had an amazing trip with my best friends to Bogor. It's not about how far the mileage is, but it's about our shared stories and our quality time together. 
3. Even if my family live in a few different city now (for jobs & educational reasons), knowing they're all enjoy, happy, and sounds well are my forever blessed. 
4. Having a partner who really supporting and could be everything I need, bestfriend-adviser-brother-listener-lover in one person just beyond my wish. I'm happy that now our relationship is now going to the magic level, which we could laughing on the same thing without telling each other, just glance. Thank you gash, for being the best bestfriend ever.
5. Learning many things from my new job, which I can improving myself and my skills more. Learning about something I never touch before such an interesting experience.
6. Meet a new people, relations, adaptation to a new circumstance, I love to do these things to overcome my usual daily life.
7. Starting a new business based on my hobby, handcrafting. So excited yet so nervous! Still need to prepare several things to get done. Bismillah. 


There's always something to be grateful about.


YES! Definitely yes! 


Thank you October, hope to see you next year.

First day of November 2017,
Nana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Instagram